Skip to main content

Advertisement

Table 1 An example of a risk preference elicitation task

From: Time preferences and health behaviour: a review

Option A Option B
10% chance of winning $2, 90% of winning $1.60 10% chance of winning $3.85, 90% of winning $0.10
20% chance of winning $2, 80% of winning $1.60 20% chance of winning $3.85, 80% of winning $0.10
30% chance of winning $2, 70% of winning $1.60 30% chance of winning $3.85, 70% of winning $0.10
40% chance of winning $2, 60% of winning $1.60 40% chance of winning $3.85, 60% of winning $0.10
50% chance of winning $2, 50% of winning $1.60 50% chance of winning $3.85, 50% of winning $0.10
60% chance of winning $2, 40% of winning $1.60 60% chance of winning $3.85, 40% of winning $0.10
70% chance of winning $2, 30% of winning $1.60 70% chance of winning $3.85, 30% of winning $0.10
80% chance of winning $2, 20% of winning $1.60 80% chance of winning $3.85, 20% of winning $0.10
90% chance of winning $2, 10% of winning $1.60 90% chance of winning $3.85, 10% of winning $0.10
100% chance of winning $2, 0% of winning $1.60 100% chance of winning $3.85, 0% of winning $0.10